Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordnance survey directions

Options
  • 09-02-2014 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi all firstly I'm sorry if I'm posting on the wrong board but what I need help with is how do I translate ordnance survey directions to sat nav directions,I do a fair bit is walking but most site and maps only give os directions to their walks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

OP this is the health and fitness forum ... so yes, wrong forum ;) ... i will move it

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

This link which I've shamelessly stolen from another thread will convert to and from the formats that you need.

However, what GPS system are you using? Some of the Garmin ones will take input in OS Grid format....

Advertisement