Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Future DVD trilogy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

don't wait then.

its out on region 4 on the 21st august

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/220686/id=QPx61:L4RXZ

region 1 isn't out till dec 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Back to the Future was a great film. The sequels were patchy.

I really like the John Hughes films as well. "Pretty in Pink" is coming out in DVD. But as far as I know - it will not contain the original ending.

Too many films are being released no DVDs with very few additional features.

You'd be better off with a VHS copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

BAck to the Furute 2 was unbelievable, almost as good as the first one. THe third one was god awful though.

Question, is John Hughed the director who sat in a cinema for something like 3 months and wouldn't come out. He's obsessive compulsive or something. Am i thinking of the same guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Originally posted by Cork

Too many films are being released no DVDs with very few additional features.

You'd be better off with a VHS copy.

You mean a VHS copy with no features? sub standard sound and picture?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭lynchie

If my maths is correct AUD $63.50 is only €34.85. Thats not bad at all.

Anybody placed an order with them yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

add another 7 euro for postage.. still very good value though and ezydvd are pretty reliable for the most part (although ive never pre-ordered anything off them before so don't know on that particular score)

Advertisement