Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone fancy doing a paranormal (or skeptical) web radio show?

Options
  • 16-04-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

http://radiocrackle.com is looking for new shows - a paranormal based one, or a sceptical one, would be an idea. You could get away with a monthly show of 30 mins either pre-recorded using a cheap mic and free audio software or broadcasted live ... if anyone is interested let me know and I'll provide further details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Does location matter? As in, I am in Waterford and wouldn't be willing to travel really for it, but might be interested in doing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

no location doesnt matter. You can broadcast live from your house (as long as o have a web connection) or pre-record the whole thing and it can be scheduled and played as 'live'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

where is that site located? Who's the audience? what hours etc..?

i own the server, its located in germany, there are no 'hours' bar how long you spend on your show and each show has it own audience (at the minute). the stream is 24/7. http://radiocrackle.com . John, who does the Serendipitous Compendium show, is running the thing for me at present as I havent the time. Needs more shows and I just thought I'd put it out there.

its all completely hobbyist btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

if a few of us from here got in on it, i'd get in on it too. I dont really want to do it on my lonesome though :P

I used to do a paranormal radio show on KCLR called the UnExplained. Thats now on radiocrackle at 11pm every night. The TuneIn app i find is brilliant, plus on the top of http://radiocrackle.com theres a variation of ways to tune in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I would love to get involved. Already host a show called ENEMY RADIO on Radioactive International.

can you PM me a handy email addy and I'll get John to give you a shout. Alternatively send john at radiocrackle.com, tell him you were talking to cormac and send him a link to your show - he'll give you a timeslot on the schedule (either playing a pre-recorded show or a live one).

If users of this forum people to orgnaise a paranormal show between them, then I say lets work one out. even a radio show version of fact or faked .... have a group of people on skype, play apparent evps and discuss. Watch paranormal vids and discuss etc etc

Advertisement