Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall of fame

Options
  • 08-03-2014 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

I know I and many others grow weirdly attached to players over time and because of this it is often very difficult to let them go. For this reason I have made this thread so some of those unsung heros, those club servants can be recognized and remembered.

I will start off with Sebastian George. A warrior that was in and out of the starting 15 of Geraldine RFC for the past 16 seasons. The last of my original players, he began with around 4000 CSR and got the odd session in strength and tech in the first few seasons. In recent seasons his experience has come in very useful and I often bring him on to close out games. He began dropping last week and at the ripe age of 34 it is time to prepare to say goodbye.

george10.png
    george11.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Great idea!

One of CSDS' longest serving heroes - Arnie "Atom Bomb" Bonamy.

Came into the squad as an 18 year old on about 20k. Soon became the champion of the pack and even had a few tactical outings as a centre.

Would have kept him longer, but he started losing CSR oddly early, so thought it best to sell him while he had some life left in him.

r2NWsla.png

Advertisement