Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is favourite Paranormal TV show?

Options
  • 04-01-2014 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I am talking about paranormal TV shows based on peoples real experiences.

For me it has to be 'A Haunting'

What is yours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I'd prefer to watch a documentary rather than the reality TV cheapness that seems to be on all over the place these days

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭I Am_Not_Ice

Paranormal Witness is very enjoyable. I've always found A Haunting to be a tad melodramatic and quite poorly produced if I'm honest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd prefer to watch a documentary rather than the reality TV cheapness that seems to be on all over the place these days

Any recommendations?

loads yeah, though most of them are cheaply made.

Mostly been listening/watching on youtube the coast2coastam interviews with george noory, and this channel on youtube - you really need an adblocking addon to watch them though and some of them are completely crazy people ranting on and on about rubbish, but there's a few gems in there. 'Out of the Blue' is excellent. Aside from those on the paranormal side i've been rewatching a lot of David Atenborough stuff - bit of a stark contrast i know :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cheers :D

• Advertisement

Found this little beauty last night on youtube

And yes, that is Rod Serling of 'The Twilight Zone' fame narrating and presenting, along with some of the actors from the original show like Burgess Meredith and others.
    The documentary itself is worth watching for the interviews with military personnel. Probably nothing in it you didnt already know or hear about before, but it's a time lost jewel in glorious 240p :)

I cant edit the above, so i'll just post here.

The link above is dead - the guy who hosted the video had his account shutdown over copyright issues for other documentaries.

However.. if you try this link

It'll show you a list of the same video elsewhere on youtube - it's an hour and half long and the rest I've already said, just incase you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Rallymad

Ghost adventures they have the tools they capture lots of evidence and most important there not afraid they dont run away they run to the ghost . Unlike the evette fielding scream fest i watched for years

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Rallymad

Ghost adventures they have the tools they capture lots of evidence and most important there not afraid they dont run away they run to the ghost . Unlike the evette fielding scream fest i watched for years

Rallymad wrote: »

Yes, they also have a very creative production team :cool:

The majority of the ghost TV shows out there are fake or evidence is faked. The whole point of them is "entertainment"

There are the shows like paranormal witness which are very good. Just a story with a re-creation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭I Am_Not_Ice

The majority of the ghost TV shows out there are fake or evidence is faked. The whole point of them is "entertainment"

I assume you have proof to support this assertion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There are lots of things of stuff being staged for media. I have been part of media productions that are all staged but passed off as a genuine investigations. Its all for a show & entertainment.

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

It dosnt make them any less enjoyable though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I like Ciaran O'Keefes 'Ghostlands' on youtube.

Advertisement