Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

03 Fiesta Code P0030

Options
  • 03-01-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

This code came up recently on on the above car, and its telling me that its for the heater circuit of the pre-cat oxygen sensor (Bank 1 sensor 1).Now the chances are that the whole sensor needs changing, but I would just like to know if the circuit can be tested just in case there is a break .Like if I could know what colour wires the heater circuit uses.Bit of a stretch I know.......

The W/M doesnt show the circuits at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I checked the colour of the wires and there are 2 white, 1 black and 1 grey.The two pins at the top of the connector (white) wires going to the sensor side have some kind of creamy substance on them.......

Advertisement