Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIB II

Options
  • 15-07-2002 3:28pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Same as MIB I execpt they cahnged story line a bit... couple of very funny bits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

in the end fo mib 1 they had new suits, new glasses and tommy got out of a coma, but in the posters for mib 2 same suits same glasses and tommy lee is in it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Like i said its the same as MIB I, if they had diferant suits and people it wouldn't be ;)

All though i have to admit they have a new car, but its still big and black. The roles in the movie become slightly reversed as Tommy Lee dosnt remember at first there fore is a bit of a rookie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Utterly forgettable. Same as MIB 1, with a few different characters, doing the same jokes, same sets, same plotlines. Characters very badly done/worked out/written. Jokes are sub-par.

Generally you'll sit there, giggle, walk out and forget everything within 20 minutes.

Advertisement