Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambulance with its door open

Options
  • 31-10-2014 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

seen an ambulance driving today with its lights and sirens on today, behind it was a taxi flashling like crazy at the ambulance.
    When I looked in my mirror the rear door was open, I thought after the couple of Tradageies in recent years ambulances were to be fitted with a safety system,
    ie, the vechicle can't be drove with the doors open,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

ronn wrote: »
    seen an ambulance driving today with its lights and sirens on today, behind it was a taxi flashling like crazy at the ambulance.
    When I looked in my mirror the rear door was open, I thought after the couple of Tradageies in recent years ambulances were to be fitted with a safety system,
    ie, the vechicle can't be drove with the doors open,

Hope the stretchers are locked in place !! Seriously, unless it was a faulty door lock, it's down to sloppy procedeures being allowed - wonder was it HSE /DFB /Private ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Capri wrote: »
    Hope the stretchers are locked in place !! Seriously, unless it was a faulty door lock, it's down to sloppy procedeures being allowed - wonder was it HSE /DFB /Private ??

Dfb Id reckon, can't be sure though, defo wasn't a private one

Advertisement