Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Legal Discussion ] Transparency on boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And what secret societies would those be? My interest is piqued.

Seriously, it has been explained to you how this privately-owned site works in relation to the transparency of complaint procedures. If you don't get it or agree with it - try another site.
    *Makes the secret face over and over again* Hrm, nothing to see here.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And as a moderator do you think it apporpriate to make public a message that was sent directly to you? I personally don't care, but the people on here who support secret socities rather than transparency should be concerned that moderators are picking and choosing which piece of a message sent directly to them to use against a poster on the thread. Here is where the lack of transparency becomes an issue.

In the interests of full disclosure, seeing as this seems important to you, the message wasn't just sent directly to hullaballoo. It went to the Reported Posts forum which is accessible to all mods, CMods and admins. But if you're going to make wild accusations about the intelligence of a particular mod and describing the rest as clueless then I suggest you actually have some facts to back up your assertion.

This thread is a complete nonsense and the OP is either a very bad troll or someone who need to get out a bit more. Regardless of which they are, I see no point in entertaining them any further. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement