Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash and personal trainer in Maynooth

Options
  • 18-08-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,
    I have moved recently to Maynooth, and I am looking to get fit and healthy again.
    Does anybody know a good personal trainer that works late evenings (after 7pm).
    Also, is there a squash club or squash court nearby. Started playing 2 years ago but had to stop 3 months later due to injury. Would love to take it up again.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Re squash, had looked into playing here but never got round to it

http://northkildareclub.hitssports.com/

I know that there are personal trainers that work in the Glenroyal, not sure if you need to be a member or whether you can just pay as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Sphere Fitness have personal training options, and I would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Fatandunfit

Thanks for that. I'll look into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I have a number for a personal trainer. I've been to her Pilates classes - she's excellent. I'll check with her that it's ok and pm you her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Rathkenny

There's also personal training in Finesse on the Main Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Fatandunfit

Hey Orion, that would be brilliant if you could. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Supersize

Don't know about the squash court. But highly recommend John Brennan. He's based at Finesse fitness studio, main street, Maynooth, beside the credit union. I trained with him for the last two years.

Advertisement