Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Jesus Christ Has Abandoned CIE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,932 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Huh?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

+1 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Nostradamus

Stark wrote: »
    Huh?

It says "NOT WORKING, TRY AGAIN LATER." and "NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA"

I found this on IRN (where else!) and all the lads there enjoyed it as they were able to see it, being mostly British subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,932 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'm able to watch the clip, just wondering where the "jesus christ has abandoned C.I.E." thing comes into it.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Nostradamus

Stark wrote: »
    I'm able to watch the clip, just wondering where the "jesus christ has abandoned C.I.E." thing comes into it.

Right after this was filmed he unleashed his vengence on Malahide Viaduct.

The Enterprise did not impress JC it would seem.

• Advertisement

/:-|

Working links or it didn't happen Nostradamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I started to watch the program, didn't realise it was Songs of Praise. Thought it would be good, like showing the troubled history of the lineand hjow little progress has been made, but NO! Every two fe##in minutes it cut to,

''And now, Jesus the Saviour from St Annes Cathedral Belfast''

A load of crap in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

You know, if we had an off-topic thread, this would belong in there. Just about.

Instead, I'm going to lock it as it seems - so far - like a nonsense thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement