Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college choices

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

where have any of you fellow examinees decided to aim for next year. business and legal 1st and commerce 2nd. ucd is the way to go, however word on the street is that points are goin up.
    also.... die arts die mwa ha ha ha ha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

thought about both them courses. What u get in ur mocks?

Preferred BESS to both of them, but i just wana do business at d end of the day so i might stick down Commerce 2nd. Also thought about Law, wasn't arsed working for the points and theres just to much administration for me at the end of the day. Only so much paperwork i could deal with. CAO change of mind form when does is the deadline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

i got 44o and u? but had an abismal outing in business and home ec both usually a's but got c's however now have redone another mock and rectified the prob. deadline is ages away and can be done online. i have a distinct hatred for all things tcd so you can keep your bess. ha ha

why u hate tcd?

Got 455 in mocks. NEver thought i could get 510 or whatever it is for legal and business. Too much outdated stuff in the law that frustrates me and the whole process of it doesn't appeal to me much.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

CAO change of mind form when does is the deadline?
    You have until 5.15pm on July 1st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

I put down Business Information Systems in NUIG for 1st choice and Business in Sligo for my 2nd choice, 360 points and 300 points respectively. I failed 4 subjects in the mocks and even now im doubting ill reach those points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Anyone considering Law should go for it :) Just finished first year I have no complaints.

of course its a case of different strokes for different folks.

But what do u think of it overall? MUch emphasis on written work and minute detail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

skyhighflyer, where are you studying law?
    also quick question........if i get this course I've to choose between one of three modules: History, Politics or Sociology......Im thinking politics??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

1. european studies
    2. spanish/sociology
    3. spanish/russian

go trinners!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

DCU - chemical and pharm. sciences

• Advertisement
Advertisement