Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Costume Madness!

Options
  • 08-03-2005 1:09am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

Now my pretties, I have been invited to a crazy 21st birthday with the dress code illustrated by this link below:

formal wear

As this kind of dressing clearly falls under cuckoo's nest territory I am wondering what you all think of my current idea for a trendy outfit. :D

Very short Nurse's Uniform with Hat, with black silk corset over the top, a short skirt underneath as uniform is too short to wear with out Something underneath, fishnet stockings with suspender belt and either mary jane shoes or knee high boots.

let me know or suggest a crazy outfit of your own for me to consider. I promise to post pictures of my final outfit!

PS Last time this girl had a fancy dress party I went as Velma from Scooby Doo :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

What your wearing now looks good
    go with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

The outfit you describe sounds perfect. I certainly hope you keep to your promise and post photos!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Go with that outfit..you will certainly have the attention of every male within a miles radius..

the only other outfit (i can think of) that would produce the same effect would be wonderwoman..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Thanks for your help guys! I'm going to go try it on andd see if it works if it doen't I'll modify it a small bit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sorry, got stuck on the phrase "short nurses uniform" and was unable to read the rest of the post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Hmmm...i love kinky nurses!! A classic outfit if you ask me, check out this little minx!

HOT! HOT! HOT!
    redcrossnurse.jpg
    HOT! HOT! HOT!

:D
    Pics please.

well to those interested I wore the costume I originally stated to the party last night with the addition of a beautiful feather boa and i was one of the most popular people there! (what a surprise ;))

I hope to get pics from various people in the next few days and if there are a couple of good ones I promise I will post them but I won't be posting them if I look like a drunken buffoon in them...depends which stage of the night they were taken at! :D

Thank you for all your input and helping make up my mind!

Lol, you are a texty lady ...

worst joke ever.....im available for execution at your convenience...

DagNAbiT Twice in a row...
    im going to have think of crap jokes faster...

me at party

ok here's the pic of me properly...and I've now managed to change the size of it so I don't look so ginourmous! (yes, that is a word and how it's spelt :o)

PS please ignore my drunken leer...and yes that is my gimp ;)

Thats is a Fine costume, it does you justice ;)

i dunno about your leer..
    tbh id be more worried about the guy behind you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I prefer Kiss makeup and tu-tus tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Is that a wrestler, or a colourful gimp suit?

he was supposed to be a wrestler but most people at the party thought he was just a colourful gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Maybe he was s gimp wrestler.

Any more pictures of the costume?

I've already got a costume for whatever costume/fancy dress party I go to next.

not yet...there may be more of me in the ones not yet developed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

bring out the gimp
    gimps sleeping boss :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    bring out the gimp
    gimps sleeping boss :D

Well i guess you better go wake him up then, aint ya?? :D

Very sexy tsubh..grrrrowl ;)

Advertisement