Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTÉ Missing on Sky

• 01-12-2007 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice this ??? tv3 and tg4 too

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i still have them, your card is gone uk on you maybe?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

pm. wrote: »
    Could you elaborate?

What does it say onscreen? No satellite signal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

nah dude this happened me before....some channels disappear....just powercycle the box...plug it out..leave it out for about a min..plug it back in,wait tillt he red light flickers..then press the 'sky' button on the remote to turn the light green,wait for it to find the info..and u shud be good again.........sign that either ur dish is rusted...or box needs updating..u can call them to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

pm. wrote: »

Are you complaining about it or are you happy about it?
    It's not much of a loss really is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Moved to Satellite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭hawthorn

Its weird....I noticed today on the programme guide for 2am today weds it said "Programmes begin at 5am" for RTE 1, 2, TV 3 and TG4.

Sure enough, at 2am RTE 1 disappeared in the middle of a movie! Just a blue screen. Whats going on??

h

Maintenance? Engineering works?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

There was an announcement last night on RTÉ1 about 11pm that people on the "Sky platform" would have their viewing interrupted between 2am and 5am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They moved the dish? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

It was that bloke that crashed into the foyer, this time he missed and hit the uplink dish.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Antenna

Zaphod wrote: »
    There was an announcement last night on RTÉ1 about 11pm that people on the "Sky platform" would have their viewing interrupted between 2am and 5am.

Same 'transmitter announcement' last night (Wednesday) too that RTE on Sky platform would be off between 2 and 4 AM

Antenna wrote: »
    Same 'transmitter announcement' last night (Wednesday) too that RTE on Sky platform would be off between 2 and 4 AM
    Hope it don't happen tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭BrianPK

I noticed that on Monday night ( missed repeat of Questions and Answers:mad:) Missing again on Tuesday. I was on to Sky yesterday about it .I was told that they would fix it at their end or whatever . It was Ok last night but TnaG and TV3 were still missing:confused:

Advertisement