Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expiring Travel 90 cards

Options
  • 06-10-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

I have a few T90 cards that have Expires December 2014 on them.

Can anyone tell me do they actually stop working, and can I get the value of the outstanding credit back if so?

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,556 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Yes they do stop working - you'll need to contact Dublin Bus directly either via twitter or email customercomment@dublinbus.ie to see if you can get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I found some old rambler cards they've no expiry date, well they have the text "expiry date:" and nothing after that.
    They were in a book of 5 or ten, you tear a card out each day presumably....

They're not that old, I mean they have the price in euros, so post 2002... :)

Wonder what their story is?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

lxflyer wrote: »
    Yes they do stop working - you'll need to contact Dublin Bus directly either via twitter or email customercomment@dublinbus.ie to see if you can get a refund.

Do you have to use all of the journeys by 31/12/2014 or would it be sufficient to use one journey before that date i.e. to simply start using the ticket before the expiry date?

I never took the expiry date too seriously but nowadays with the Leap card, I only use the T90 when doing back to back bus journeys so like the OP I have a couple of cards that look like they will expire in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,556 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I'm pretty sure the card stops working at 31/12/14.

Advertisement