Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus TF300- default brightness

Options
  • 26-05-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

So I picked up my new Asus tf300 last weekend. Loving it so far.
    However, I've noticed that when I have it on auto brightness, the tablet is a little dimmer thank would like. It does change brightness, so its not a problem with the auto brightness functionality, its just that its threshold is a little lower than I would like.

Any idea on how to change the threshold without rooting?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Zed1601

So I picked up my new Asus tf300 last weekend. Loving it so far.
    However, I've noticed that when I have it on auto brightness, the tablet is a little dimmer thank would like. It does change brightness, so its not a problem with the auto brightness functionality, its just that its threshold is a little lower than I would like.

Any idea on how to change the threshold without rooting?

Cheers
    I also have the TF300 and I just leave the brightness at 50%. Seems to work well. I agree the auto brightness is a bit dim. It might be sorted out in a future software upgrade.

Advertisement