Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Checking multiple people on Ryanair

Options
  • 11-02-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had the experience of trying to check in a large group of people on Ryanair online? Unfortunately, the page is timing out before I can enter all the details. Will I have to ring them to check in?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

oceanclub wrote: »
    Has anyone had the experience of trying to check in a large group of people on Ryanair online? Unfortunately, the page is timing out before I can enter all the details. Will I have to ring them to check in?

P.

You dont need to do it all at once. Eg. you can do 5, check them in and then go back and check in another 5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

You dont need to do it all at once. Eg. you can do 5, check them in and then go back and check in another 5

Really? So even if the page lists 20, you only need to select, say, 3, fill their details and continue?

Cheers,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Type up the details in a wordprocessor (Notepad would be ideal) and then copy and paste.

you might not be allowed copy and paste certain details like credit card numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Victor wrote: »
    Type up the details in a wordprocessor (Notepad would be ideal) and then copy and paste.

you might not be allowed copy and paste certain details like credit card numbers.

Unfortunately only names and passport numbers can be pasted like that - dates (there's 2 for each person - so 40 altogether) have to be selected, so not enough time.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

oceanclub wrote: »
    Really? So even if the page lists 20, you only need to select, say, 3, fill their details and continue?

Cheers,

P.

Yeah like this year I had 5 going on a flight and 2 people pulled out so I checked in 3, printed their cards and could later check the others in if i wanted to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement