Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Clans

Options
  • 12-02-2014 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭

Hi There, mods if this needs to be merged go for it..

I only get playing at the weekends, wondering if there are any irish clans I can join up with as i only play on whtever servers i can get onto with free spaces..
    I'm fairly new to the whole BF online experience and getting killed more than a lot, so don't be looking for me to be any good.. basically haven't a clue what i'm doing other than trying to capture flags and not get killed..

Any invites etc would be welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Me too - would like to join a clan. Haven't got a Ps4 headset yet - anyone got any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭coolhandspan

is there a ps3 bf4 clan on boards yet???????

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

is there a ps3 bf4 clan on boards yet???????

Not really on boards but i play with {4INF} All Irish, Headset would only improve your enjoyment as the game needs to be played like a team- We do quite well racking up points due to supporting each other.

Hours are mainly weekends but 3 or 4 could be on week days.

PSN AndyTW1990

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Not really on boards but i play with {4INF} All Irish, Headset would only improve your enjoyment as the game needs to be played like a team- We do quite well racking up points due to supporting each other.

Hours are mainly weekends but 3 or 4 could be on week days.

PSN AndyTW1990

How do you go about joining 4INF? I'd be interested in playing with you lads. Not very good at this game but I'd like to think I'm good at supporting the team.

This is my fist BF game and enjoying the it so far but would prefer some team involvement instead of lone wolfing it all the time.
    PSN is okram_13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

How do you go about joining 4INF? I'd be interested in playing with you lads. Not very good at this game but I'd like to think I'm good at supporting the team.

This is my fist BF game and enjoying the it so far but would prefer some team involvement instead of lone wolfing it all the time.
    PSN is okram_13

Hey there
    I added Andy through psn network
    His welcome was to shoot me first chance he got ;)
    So any time he's online I join that game
    I only have limited skills but help as best I can
    Think the lads have headsets and communicate positions if enemies etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

brinty wrote: »
    Hey there
    I added Andy through psn network
    His welcome was to shoot me first chance he got ;)
    So any time he's online I join that game
    I only have limited skills but help as best I can
    Think the lads have headsets and communicate positions if enemies etc..

hi lads. How are both of ye. Ok first add me AndyTW1990. Then log onto battlelog and input the clan name into the clan tag. Our player always do well as we do work as a team resulting in 90percent win ratio.. Mics are welcome but if not you will receive order via in game commands.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cobraeire wrote: »

How do I join Cobra for the rare times I play?

Just look for it in Battlelog and change my clan tags to IRL?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Fieldog wrote: »
    How do I join Cobra for the rare times I play?

Just look for it in Battlelog and change my clan tags to IRL?

yup that`s it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

hi lads. How are both of ye. Ok first add me AndyTW1990. Then log onto battlelog and input the clan name into the clan tag. Our player always do well as we do work as a team resulting in 90percent win ratio.. Mics are welcome but if not you will receive order via in game commands.

Friend request sent AllthingsCP. Have a bluetooth headset that I connect to PS3 so will be able to talk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement