Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Rom Issue

Options
  • 03-03-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

My cd rom is acting up. I have no discs for the drivers. I have tried plugging it out but to no joy. It says there are there are three drivers but one of the is not "digitally signed". If I uninstall the cd rom, should there be a driver built in for it? Its a 2 year old custom built pc working off win7. Any advice on what to do?
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Should work fine off the built-in Microsoft drivers in the OS. And this isn't the right forum for this kind of question anyway :p If it doesn't work for you I'll bump the thread back over to Computers & Technology for you :)

Advertisement