Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hate the Russians??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I don't know any really. Their literature is very depressing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

Too stern and uptight for my liken, and the cover up's on issues like Beslan school hostage crisis, Moscow theater hostage crisis and Kursk submarine disaster makes my blood boil.

I just don't trust them as a nation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Russians are the most "hated" and unpopular tourists in many countries.

They even managed to to overtake the Israelis in arrogance and rudeness, which I thought would never be possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Lux23 wrote: »
    I don't know any really. Their literature is very depressing.

You're obviously never read Bulgakov?

The Master and Margarita is AMAZING, and funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 super stoner

CCCP^ wrote: »
    They defeated the Nazi's in WWII, put the first Dog and then first Man in Space, detonated the most powerful nuclear weapon ever and made the AK-47.

Alright in my books!

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/USSR.CHAP.1.HTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I was in Russia during the Summer. They'd be looking at you with a real sour, surly face and then burst out laughing. So they're an odd people, but I like it.

Advertisement