Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More scumbags get a beating

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

link on the SD&MA discussion?

I cant find it. Damn search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

SLUSK wrote: »
    I myself have no fighting skills but if others with these skills kick them down that is only a good thing?

Why should these kind of scum get money from the taxpayers and benefits?

Actually if you watch the clip closer you'll see the two lads (the original aggressors) turn away (didn't even see one assault the 'queen) only to be met with a sucker punch by the 'queen in the black wig.

Whilst its a a laugh, its nothing to boast about - at a push I'd say the aggressors were probably 16 or 17yr olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Actually if you watch the clip closer you'll see the two lads (the original aggressors) turn away (didn't even see one assault the 'queen) only to be met with a sucker punch by the 'queen in the black wig.

Whilst its a a laugh, its nothing to boast about - at a push I'd say the aggressors were probably 16 or 17yr olds.

Well it will make them think twice about abusing people in the street next time then wont it. Thats the best way to sort out scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭CPT. SURF

Absolute bull. Look at the big fecker, he is at least 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

Who cares what age they where. They got what was coming to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Squiggle

You're the one who needs to watch the clip closer and read the op. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

CPT. SURF wrote: »
    Absolute bull. Look at the big fecker, he is at least 20.

20 stone maybe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Jumpy wrote: »
    link on the SD&MA discussion?

I cant find it. Damn search.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055703491

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LaMortis

It's the long d!ck of karma right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Went to college in Swansea for year and loved the place great place to go out and never saw any trouble. Lots women in short skirts did it for me lol

But every second bloke over there is fliping huge. There is massive gym culture in the area loads gyms etc and there all on the muscle growth tablets.;)

Delighted those boys got what they so deserved. Fair play to the hot chicks;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

SLUSK wrote: »
    Why should these kind of scum get money from the taxpayers and benefits?

What has Social Welfare got to do with anything? Plenty of violent and ignorant people have jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    What has Social Welfare got to do with anything? Plenty of violent and ignorant people have jobs.
    These kind of people are usually unemployable.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Theyre 19 & 22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Nice to see THE CITIZEN and his brother out on a night on the tiles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TheBastard

the first guy looked innocent. Trying to stop his mate then pulling him away. I suppose the story woulnt be as good if the headline read : INNOCENT MAN AND AGGRESIVE YOUTH GET KNOCKED OUT

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

TheBastard wrote: »
    the first guy looked innocent. Trying to stop his mate then pulling him away. I suppose the story woulnt be as good if the headline read : INNOCENT MAN AND AGGRESIVE YOUTH GET KNOCKED OUT

:rolleyes:

Two things made this story high profile.

The fact that the lads picked on two guy in drag/fancy dress, and since Jordan split from Andre and started seeing this other guy - the "cage fighter" - then the British tabloid media latched onto 'cage fighting' (I hate that term).

Now anyone with skills is a 'cage fighter'.

Maybe the two lads in fancy dress train in MMA, but they showed no skills in this clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I cant tell. Are you complaining about the coverage or welcoming it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Here is another scumbag getting what for in the sun today. Looking at the video I think the guy has incredible restraint in not hitting this guy sooner. For me it was a bit hard to watch as you can hear people goading them on in the background.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672670/Hero-who-beat-up-yob-on-video-is-revealed-as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Floppybits wrote: »
    Here is another scumbag getting what for in the sun today. Looking at the video I think the guy has incredible restraint in not hitting this guy sooner. For me it was a bit hard to watch as you can hear people goading them on in the background.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672670/Hero-who-beat-up-yob-on-video-is-revealed-as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

that was fcuking hilarious, a bit like someone starting on liam neeson's character from 'taken'.

"i must warn you, i am in possession of a very particular set of skills"...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Two things made this story high profile.

The fact that the lads picked on two guy in drag/fancy dress, and since Jordan split from Andre and started seeing this other guy - the "cage fighter" - then the British tabloid media latched onto 'cage fighting' (I hate that term).

Now anyone with skills is a 'cage fighter'.

Maybe the two lads in fancy dress train in MMA, but they showed no skills in this clip.

I disagree. Surely the point is that two innocent people got one up on two aggressive scumbags - that's how the judge saw it too. I personally would have gotten as much pleasure had a bus mounted the footpath and knocked down the two aggressors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,082 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Floppybits wrote: »

Yeah fair play to him. The crowd were the usual low-brow idiots you get at these things. They cheered anything, laughing at the guy for taking a defensive stance and then laughing at the idiot when he was floored.

Personally Id be expecting a firebomb in my house anyday now though... :(

Advertisement