Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer in Tesco Crumlin SC

Options
  • 24-07-2009 4:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

20 Bottles of Miller €20
    12 Brahmas €10
    24 330ml cans of Stella Atrois €20
    12 Sol €20 (iirc)
    8 Bulmers cans €16.99

Also an offer on Carlsberg think it was 16 cans for €17.99

Plenty supply of everything bar the Brahmas as I me and my mates purchased 6 along with 3 Stella crates.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Cool... Party time at Gavins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

20 Bottles of Miller €20
    12 Brahmas €10
    24 330ml cans of Stella Atrois €20
    12 Sol €20 (iirc)
    8 Bulmers cans €16.99

Also an offer on Carlsberg think it was 16 cans for €17.99

Plenty supply of everything bar the Brahmas as I me and my mates purchased 6 along with 3 Stella crates.:cool:

Dunnes man meself,

why would you put in an add for Tesco, 6.5 hours after you could legally buy the booze, if you are actually drinking it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

I'll correct myself..should be 8.5 hours....lets get pissed and then put an ad on Boards..I smell a promo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

IrishSerf wrote: »
    Dunnes man meself,

why would you put in an add for Tesco, 6.5 hours after you could legally buy the booze, if you are actually drinking it?

To buy today!? :confused:

I used to get John Smiths Extra Smooth in Tesco until they stopped stocking it!

• Advertisement

Tesco in Enniskillen now have my fav tipple back in stock,hope the ROI branches follow suit!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Tesco Mahon Point and Douglas have both these offers! at least they did last week when i was there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Tesco Ballybrack and Bray conformed with these offers, gots me 40 millers on saturday.

Advertisement