Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O Briens Sandwich bars in examinership

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Neonlight

Another piece of negative media attention that O,briens doesn,t need right now,last paragraph F F S

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2009/0725/1224251305788.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

I thought the cockroaches were all part of the 5Eur extra crunch offer :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

o'briens was realy the ridiculous it signified to me anyway the money people were spending in the celtic tiger 6 euros for a sambo come on!!!! how did people let them survive that long.I always thought fresh rolls from your local supermarket shaws ham and grated dubliner cheese from my fridge done much better than o'briens crap sambos.I used to think they had fancy bread or something for that price to my suprise they just use brennans.................really sums it up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I just got some vouchers for free sandwiches at o'briens. Have never gone there before. Will probably never go again.

Also,
    In a report on Friday, it was stated that health inspectors found cockroaches in an O’Brien’s outlet in the Stephen’s Green centre, in Dublin. We wish to point out that there are two O’Brien’s sandwich bars in the centre, one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor. It was the outlet on the first floor in which the inspectors discovered cockroaches.

I for one......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

You Suck! wrote: »
    I thought the cockroaches were all part of the 5Eur extra crunch offer :eek:

Some sort of catch it yourself deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

They were good years ago. Last decade though they've been crap. Good riddance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

They are now in liquidation with a week left to continue trading. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Terrible state of affairs......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I can't imagine them all closing down in a week. They said on the news that the 1 week limit could be extended. I understand the problems with rent etc, it's just wierd that a business that looks like it has plenty of customers could go so quickly. That's kind of what happened to Sasha a few months ago isn't it.

Advertisement