Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off Hotels.com code

Options
  • 13-05-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

They say they have up to 40% off hotel rates on their site.
    plus this 10% off code. not bad. used it before saved a few quid .
    valid to May 31.

discount code:HC2eA43YXSAVE10.

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

where about do you enter the code?i cant see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

POKERKING wrote: »
    where about do you enter the code?i cant see it!

+1 I'm at the page where you enter guest details and credit card details

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

just had a look there, on the booking page bottom right where it says ''room summary'' in a box. enter code and then it shows you the discount price.

ps if you use the uk site you can save more on rates but you can still pay in euro.
    hope this helped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Only works on hotels.co.uk and when booking the top optional box is for discount code (Just click the + to show the field)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭beemurf

If hotel you are after is fairly cheap or you or going for a long getaway its worth using this code on the hotels.co.uk site

HC2eWk6XNight10

Get's you ten pounds off each night rather than 10%!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MarthaT

Thanks OP

ipod.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

I tried both of those code on the UK site for an August booking and both were refused. It says to refer to the T&C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭beemurf

leex wrote: »
    I tried both of those code on the UK site for an August booking and both were refused. It says to refer to the T&C.

only 3 star hotels or better sometimes the hotels have to be at least 30 quid a night not sure on this one probably just the stars though was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

beemurf wrote: »
    only 3 star hotels or better sometimes the hotels have to be at least 30 quid a night not sure on this one probably just the stars though was it?

This was a 3 star and over 50 quid a night. I will try a few more and see. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

It's just worked for me. Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

Thanks for the assistance.
    saved myself £10..

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

I also cannot book for May 30 - 31st, Liverpool hotel.
    4 star. getting this msg - Sorry, but your discount code is not valid for the hotel you have selected. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of your discount code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

thanks, good bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Thanks to The Lone Ranger and beemurf. I just saved £30 off a three night stay in San Fran - and the whole stay has already been discounted by about £100. So I'm very happy with my 5* stay for 3 nights for 218 euro :D

Will hopefully use the code to book for Carmel, San Diego and in between.

was just playing around on the site to see if the code was ok. booked a 4 & 1/2 star spa resort in orlando for 14 night late august into september for 1200e all in for 2 people would have been 2000e without code and discount.
    just wish i could afford to go, i love florida.

this renaissance is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

leex wrote: »

i got this too. trying to book san fran for july...

small print! i found the terms and cons and they are as follows:

1. This discount code (or coupon) may be used to book prepaid a Low Price Guarantee hotel (excluding bookings for any Harrah's, MGM, Starwood, Marriott, Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Nippon Airways, Staybridge and Candlewood Suites hotels), with Hotels.com.
    2. The coupon entitles you to a 10% discount off your total reservation cost (exclusive of any taxes, fees or VAT) .
    3. Valid for hotel bookings between 00:01 a.m. on 8th May 2009 and 23:59 p.m. on 31st May, 2009 for stay dates between 8th May 2009 and 25th April 2010.

ok, so you cant book any of the above but it still not bad and you can book as far as april 2010.
    hope this cleared it all up

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Thanks for the codes guys, I just booked an apartment in Tenerife & saved £70 off the weeks stay. I'll pop a bottle in your honour!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Damn, missed the end of June deadline. Any more codes?

new code valid until 26th july

HC4eF3wXSAVE10

hotels.co.uk web site

some lovely spots with 40% off already, wish i had the money:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Thanks for the code!

Just booked our flights to Eindhoven & hotel using that code.
    €200 for 2 people all in :D

Cheers Lone Ranger

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

lads check booking.com, any hotel ive checked on both always came up cheaper on it, even with the 10% off hotels.com code!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 leon79

lads check booking.com, any hotel ive checked on both always came up cheaper on it, even with the 10% off hotels.com code!

Not sure about that...
    Booked 4 nights in a san fran hotel in ocotber for £354 (€412 approx) with hotels.co.uk, same deal on booking.com is $800 (€570 approx)
    I was happy with the 10% code anyway;)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marknoonan1974

Is it worth making a sticky of booking/discounts that people know are def working?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Thanks for the code!

Just booked our flights to Eindhoven & hotel using that code.
    €200 for 2 people all in :D

Cheers Lone Ranger

can you book flights on this web site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Genghis

Cheers Lone Range, over €40 saved on a weeks stay.

new code 10% off on uk site(co.uk)valid til 4th of october. enjoy:D

HC4eJ7ZSAVE10

and i don't work for them either;)

Advertisement