Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advise

Options
  • 01-11-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, maybe you can help with some suggestions here.
    Some of my family have moved to a new house (it's not a new house, but new for them). About 2 weeks ago, the mum in the house was putting her little girl to bed and they both saw the same thing. A black fuzzy ball shape moved out from under the babies cot just above the skirting board, along the wall, and disappeared before it got to the front wall. The 6 year old saw it and got an awful fright and went totally silent. Her mum asked her what was wrong, what did she see, and she replied you saw it too mum, didn't you. They both saw the black ball thing.
    Now, the 6 year old is terrified, won't go down the hall on her own.
    So, what can I do here? I've seen nothing in the house, is there any explanation for what it could have been that is not paranormal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

is it possible it was a mouse or some other form of rodent, maybe even the previous occupants pet gerbil or something?

Advertisement