Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penneys dress???

• 22-11-2014 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

image.jpg

Has anybody seen this red scuba dress in any Penneys store? I have been searching everywhere for it and can't find it. Dundrum got one delivery in two weeks ago and when I popped in two days later they only had really small or really big sizes left. Everytime I ask the staff, they never know what's coming into the store. I haven't seen it in any other store. I am based in Wexford but in Dublin most weekends so if anybody has seen it in any of the stores can they please let me know.

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

image.jpg

Has anybody seen this red scuba dress in any Penneys store? I have been searching everywhere for it and can't find it. Dundrum got one delivery in two weeks ago and when I popped in two days later they only had really small or really big sizes left. Everytime I ask the staff, they never know what's coming into the store. I haven't seen it in any other store. I am based in Wexford but in Dublin most weekends so if anybody has seen it in any of the stores can they please let me know.

Thanks in advance....

can you not get them to check stock in other stores at customer service? My local pennys has often rang other stores to hold stock for customers. Might be worth trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

There was a whole rail of these in Henry st last Sunday. Didn't pay attention to sizes but there were loads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Whole rail in O'Connell Street too. Go in the main door and they are about 25 feet in, on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

There's none in Penneys in Blanchardstown!

Advertisement