Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelloggs Cornflakes - codes for personalised spoons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mooley

Looking for 3 codes please if anyone has any?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 User5555

If anyone has one spoon code, I'd appreciate if you would pm it to me. Very hard to find them in the shops now, different promotions on packs. Thanks

Hey everyone I am looking for one code also :) if anyone has would would appreciate it greatly If you could pm me ❤️ Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hardtrier

Did you get any codes that you don't need? I'd really appreciate one or two from anyone who is willing to send.

Anyone else got a code for the personalised spoons? I'd appreciate the trouble you'd take to find it and send to me. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Has anyone got 1 Code going spare? If so could you please pm me please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anyone get spooned yet ?!

The Spoons are supposed to take up to 90 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shaunlyd

Hi does anybody have one unused code ? Would appreciate it thanks

Would appreciate 1 code for spoon if anyone has one to spare, please.

• Advertisement

Still looking for 1 code if anyone has one spare could they pm me please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 roverjpbb

Hi guys, If people are still interested reply back, I'll go in order of the original posters on this thread

Can you help with one code?

Me please,
    Pm sent

Have you any more?

Still looking for 1 code if anyone has one spare could they pm me please and thanks

Hi. I am short one also. If you get more than I could I please have one????

roverjpbb wrote: »
    Hi. I am short one also. If you get more than I could I please have one????

No bother still looking for one code still. Was looking in the shops yesterday but no joy am amazed at the amount of open cereal boxes on the shelves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

one code short for a spoon for my kid if anyone can please help
    thank you

Code for spoon would be very much appreciated - if you have a Kellogg's packet with the spoon offer on, you might please check for a code inside and pm to me please. Thanks in advance for your trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

No bother still looking for one code still. Was looking in the shops yesterday but no joy am amazed at the amount of open cereal boxes on the shelves!!

PM me Sparkles I have one (if you want it)

CODE GONE to SPARKLES

Anyone online now prepared to check if they have a code please? Pm would be appreciated, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I have only managed to get one box with a code for these... I want to get one of these spoons as a kinda joke for someone who literally can't start their day without Corn Flakes! I need 2 - if anyone has one to spare, please PM me with it.
    Only boxes in my local supermarkets have something about Cul Camps on them ....
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ml123

I have one code if anyone would like it - just pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snoop09

If anyone has codes for 2 spoons, I'll take them, would make one happy little boy & girl

• Registered Users Posts: 45,847 ✭✭✭✭muffler

snoop09 wrote: »
    If anyone has codes for 2 spoons, I'll take them, would make one happy little boy & girl
    PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

I have 1 code free. Pm me if you would like it.

Also I have some free codes for the Kelloggs Tip and Sip bowls. Pm me if you would like these.

Please specify which code you are looking for - spoon or bowls. And how many you need for the bowls.

Larkenn wrote: »
    I have 1 code free. Pm me if you would like it.

Also I have some free codes for the Kelloggs Tip and Sip bowls. Pm me if you would like these.

Please specify which code you are looking for - spoon or bowls. And how many you need for the bowls.

pm sent

Anyone have codes for the Cereal Bowls?

Anyone have codes for the Cereal Bowls?

Really???

Seve OB wrote: »
    Really???

That's the new offer at the moment you have to get 3 codes and pay €2.00 for each bowl, for anyone interested Kelloggs Cornflakes 500g are €1.00 at the moment in Centra think the offer is on until the 16th August don't see it mentioned on the website.

That's the new offer at the moment you have to get 3 codes and pay €2.00 for each bowl, for anyone interested Kelloggs Cornflakes 500g are €1.00 at the moment in Centra think the offer is on until the 16th August don't see it mentioned on the website.

I know that, but did you even look at the post 2 above yours?

• Advertisement

Seve OB wrote: »
    I know that, but did you even look at the post 2 above yours?

I did see it but didn't realise they were the same offer they have had so many different offers on recently.

Advertisement