Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mendes v McGregor viewing details **Please read before posting**

• 30-06-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so we're bound to have the same questions asked repeatedly over the next 11 days so I'll try get the main details in here for people.

Ways to watch:
    The prelims will be shown on Fightpass which you can subscribe to via ufc.com
    Online prelims start at midnight.
    You can watch the main event on ufc.tv for €17.99

It will also be shown on BT Sports 2 which is a subscription channel. If you contact your tv provider you can order the channel.

BT Sports 1 Prelims start at 1am
    Main card starts at 3am

Mendes & McGregor fight will be probably on between 5:00 - 5:30 am

Regarding venues showing the fight.....I've yet to hear of any that are definitely going to show it. Due to licensing laws, I'd say chances are slim of finding anywhere showing it unless it's a lock-in somewhere. If anyone does find out about a venue that is showing the fight 100% guaranteed, then pm me and I'll stick the info in here.
    To avoid disappointment, the best bet would be to get the beers in and watch it at home or in a friends house.
    AVOID STREAMS!!
    Even if you normally stream events, my advice would be to just pay for the subscription to BT Sports or Fightpass. With such a big fight, stream quality can be very hit and miss, so the last thing you want is an unstable stream clapping up on you at the last minute.
    And on that note....Do not ask for, or supply, links to streams. If you do, you will be banned from the discussion thread.

After the fight, be careful of spoilers. Keep discussion to the official thread and don't start any new threads with revealing thread titles. This is the biggest fight in a while. Don't spoil it for others.
    But a word of advice, if you're not staying up for the fight and are recording it instead, DON'T come in here before watching the fight. Just avoid the Internet altogether.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

The Pavillion, Red Cow, are showing the fight. Doors open 12am. It's a ticketed event. €20 per ticket.
    Tickets available from Ticketmaster.

Any others, just let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement