Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guys coming tomorrow

• 12-04-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

hello! iv been waiting since novmber on jsa. i got a letter saying a guy wants to come see me tomorrow from 8-1 at the place im renting. anyone know what he is coming for?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Probably for the means test (JSA is the means tested one, right?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

He'll just come to check out your place of residence, make sure there is no-one else living with you if you said on your application that you were living alone.

Basically just checking that your residence is what you said it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Probably for the means test (JSA is the means tested one, right?)

i think its means tested if i was still living with my pairents but im not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

JSA is means tested JSB is not

what do you mean if your still living with your parents your not sure??

regardless of who you live with JSA is always means tested

also if your applying for rent allowance then they come over to check your place out also just to make sure it is suitable and liveable, and looks like it is within the limits for your situation and area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

darego wrote: »
    i think its means tested if i was still living with my pairents but im not sure

JSA means tested for everyone and, in addition, if you were under 25 and living at home your parents' income would also be taken into account in the means testing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement