Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best 1920x1200 monitor please

• 24-01-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I know its been done to death but the last thread was done in 2007 and i thought it might be a bit outdated.

The monitor has to be able to be delivered to Ireland.

I was gonna get the dell E248WFP but it was reviewed at 3.2/5 unless people think its good?

Also am i best ordering from dell or through another agent, e.g. PC World

Thanks a billion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Dunno if the poker forum is the best place for this. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TonyRomo

Its for multi tabling poker.

????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I have the Dell 2408 and it's a fabolous monitor but I think there is cheaper available now and prob just as good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

TonyRomo wrote: »
    Its for multi tabling poker.

????

Ah sorry,didn't pick that up. I'd say any of the recent dell ones would be fine. Samsung also do some very good ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Ive the same one as Mac (babysitted hes for a few days aswell too:D and i think its a 2407 IIRC) but ive also bought a DGM one which was cheap and its quite good. Theres one here on Dabs for €211 http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=5BJB&CategorySelectedId=11109&PageMode=1&NavigationKey=11109,51800000 which makes me sick when i think of how much i paid for the Dell 2407

Also cant remember the place i bought the dell, was somewhere in the UK but they were selling it way cheaper than dell.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

dvdfan wrote: »
    Ive the same one as Mac (babysitted hes for a few days aswell too:D and i think its a 2407 IIRC) but ive also bought a DGM one which was cheap and its quite good. Theres one here on Dabs for €211 http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=5BJB&CategorySelectedId=11109&PageMode=1&NavigationKey=11109,51800000 which makes me sick when i think of how much i paid for the Dell 2407

Also cant remember the place i bought the dell, was somewhere in the UK but they were selling it way cheaper than dell.ie

Yeah, but the samsung only has VGA connection, not digital.

The Dell has DVI and a few more.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I plan on getting a samsung T240, seen some great reviews for it.

Advertisement