Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hotmail problems today?

• 18-01-2009 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone else was having hotmail problems today?

I have tried sending six emails at different times to hotmail addresses today and they all came back. They haven't been over large emails either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,167 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

hotmail

No offense, but you're doing it wrong.

I can only strongly recommend to you to use gmail. You can use POP3 to link it to your hotmail account if you need to, but it is miles better than hotmail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Er... I don't have or use hotmail.

"I have tried sending six emails at different times to hotmail addresses today."

;)

sneaky.

The only thing i ever send to hotmail adresses is gmail invites :D cant say i have noticed a problem. Still happening today?

Just tried again and still happening. I have let them know via text just in case the inboxes are full.

tried emailing my old hotmail account, went through no problem.

• Advertisement

Seems ok now, just tried a couple and they haven't come back yet. :confused:

Oh well. Thanks anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i sent some pics to hotmail yesterday, it was only when it was sent that i spotted that it over 30mb worth in 1 mail

maybe i broke it

mukki wrote: »
    i sent some pics to hotmail yesterday, it was only when it was sent that i spotted that it over 30mb worth in 1 mail

maybe i broke it

I don't suppose you did it again Friday did you? Since then the problem has returned. :mad:

Advertisement