Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printer grabbing multiple pages at once

Options
  • 23-01-2009 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

i searched the net for solutions and it said about rubbing lubricant on the wheels. i did that and it didnt work. i also followed the manual's cleaning procedure and that didn't work. its nothin to do with how im putting the paper in because its worked for more than a year.

if i want to print a few pages, the printer grabs them all and they all go down at once like an avalanche. they get stuck usually and it starts flossing them bakc and forth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TLG

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

What is the model number, we can't help if you don't tell us the facts. The HPs have well documented problems as do all printers with the separation pad drying out thus the misfeeds.

MC

Advertisement