Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de Voucher Code

Options
  • 08-07-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, About to order my first pc. Wondering if anyone has any voucher codes for Hardwareversand. Would be great if someone could look over the build too!

Intel Core i5-4690K Box, LGA1150
    ASUS Z97-K, Sockel 1150, ATX
    EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked ACX Cooler Dual BIOS, 2GB GDDR5
    8GB-Kit Crucial Ballistix Sport Series DDR3-1600, CL9
    Corsair CX Series Modular CX600M, 600W
    FRACTAL DESIGN Define R4 Black Pearl
    Seagate Barracuda 7200 1000GB, SATA 6Gb/s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Everything fits. Run each component through https://skinflint.co.uk/eu/ and scroll down the prices to HWVD. Click the link on Skinflint and add it to the basket from there on HWVD. You'll save €12 off the CPU alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

..Brian.. wrote: »
    Everything fits. Run each component through https://skinflint.co.uk/eu/ and scroll down the prices to HWVD. Click the link on Skinflint and add it to the basket from there on HWVD. You'll save €12 off the CPU alone.

Is skinflint better than geizhals?

Skinflint IS Geizhals but in English!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cen92

..Brian.. wrote: »
    Everything fits. Run each component through and scroll down the prices to HWVD. Click the link on Skinflint and add it to the basket from there on HWVD. You'll save €12 off the CPU alone.

Jesus, brilliant thanks! :D
    Build now has a Asus Z97 - Pro. How is that motherboard for €150? Or would I be better off going for something in the €100 range?

Also realised something about the PSU, will it only come with a European power lead and if so can this be swapped out for any old kettle lead?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

You can swap it out for a kettle lead or just use an adapter.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't bother with the pro board unless you're going to crossfire in the future. If that's the case though, you may want a beefier PSU also.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Voucher codes here, used the 10 euro one for my build in May!
    http://www.gutscheinsammler.de/gutscheine/hardwareversand

Just ordered my build from HWVS. What kind of delivery times can I expect? All parts were in stock, I would guess maybe a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I placed an order Monday at lunch time and according to tracking it left UK at 6am this morning so I'd imagine it'd be delivered tomorrow.

Strangely for me with the voucher codes, I tried to use the €5 first time customer code so made a new account (have an account for years but never ordered due to having to do their bank transfer payment) the new account wouldn't let me pay with PayPal so had to use my old account without code which now lets me use PayPal. Still made some good savings using skinflint though.

I assume I will get an email from them with tracking information once it has shipped?

• Advertisement

Ya my dispatched email came about 7pm the evening of the order.

-Al- wrote: »
    I placed an order Monday at lunch time and according to tracking it left UK at 6am this morning so I'd imagine it'd be delivered tomorrow.

Did it take long from the UK? Mine was in London and then Birmingham and departed there this morning, but hasn't been scanned yet wherever it may be now! Im guessing it will probably be Tuesday before it gets down to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Cen92 wrote: »
    Did it take long from the UK? Mine was in London and then Birmingham and departed there this morning, but hasn't been scanned yet wherever it may be now! Im guessing it will probably be Tuesday before it gets down to me?

For my system via UPS this was the process
    kEP2v.jpg

(HardwareVersand didnt put my full address on the label :rolleyes:, quick call and I had it sorted though)

Mine arrived today at 15:30, though I had given up hope as the tracking wasnt updated since yesterday morning (last UPS delivery I had also never updated with an 'out for delivery' status.

Dublin, Ireland 24/07/2014 5:29 Import Scan
    24/07/2014 4:10 Destination Scan
    24/07/2014 4:09 Arrival Scan
    Tamworth, United Kingdom 23/07/2014 5:53 Departure Scan
    Tamworth, United Kingdom 22/07/2014 18:52 Arrival Scan
    Barking, United Kingdom 22/07/2014 16:02 Departure Scan
    22/07/2014 13:46 Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 22/07/2014 5:08 Departure Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 21/07/2014 20:57 Origin Scan
    Germany 21/07/2014 9:24 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Advertisement