Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Day Make Up Course

Options
  • 04-02-2014 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi!
    I'm looking for someplace that does one day make up lessons. Just the basics - applying foundation, eye shadow etc.
    I want to get it as a gift for my sisters birthday later this month.
    I have found some places that do this in Dublin but I want it in Limerick or Galway.
    Anyone know of any place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

Urban Decay in Debenhams in Limerick do lessons and courses. Think there's a four day one for €200 but if you want an individual lesson I think they offer those too but don't know how much that costs. Would recommend popping in to them to enquire. Always find the girls there very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Inglot do courses like these and they have a counter in Limerick. Maybe pop into them and see when the next one will be on. According to their website it's in the Crescent shopping centre and you can ring them on 087-1952355 or 061-229575.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Cam24

Thanks both of you! I will definitely look into them!

Advertisement