Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't ya wish Kerry Katona would just die?

Options
  • 04-02-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

If you're being honest with yourself like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sooner the better.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I don't wish death upon her. I wish people would stop feeding into the cult of celebrity which allows her to continue hawking herself.

She's only using the resources available to her to make money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Yeah have to agree with you there. She really is a waste of space. A talentless yob. Either die or be neutered.

Maybe you should have a poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Agreed. The woman is walking disaster. The sooner they stop putting her cokehead all over tv and adverts, the better off we'll be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

not die...just go away...far far away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

SDooM wrote: »
    I don't wish death upon her. I wish people would stop feeding into the cult of celebrity which allows her to continue hawking herself.

+1 I recall her being on the cover of 3 different mags with her latest story all at odds and saying the opposite to each other ,yet she would have be nicley paid for them all .

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Have seen trailers for her MTV show 'Crazy in Love' They might only last bout ten seconds but they make me cringe!!!
    To be honest i think shes a britney in the making!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There's a copy of 'OK!'[sic] on the table and she's on the front (as usual) with the headline 'I've had enough, we're emigrating!'

Do ye think there's any chance that she'll actually do it and we'll never hear from her again? :o I suppose more likely is next week there'll be 10 pages about 'My new life in Terraviaja!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I saw the ads as well, we'll have to kill her or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

QFT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Maybe not die...she does have (almost) 4 kids after all.

But p!ss off, definitely. She is so deluded with self importance she can't see what a mess she is. At least Britney has semi-normal parents to take control, who does Kerry have?

She's with that taxi driver bloke isn't she.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Agreed. Wishing death upon someone you don't even know is silly. Why waste time even thinking about her/it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I imagine the kids when they get old enough will be on the track..selling their "my first boyfriend" story. Who buys this rubbish????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rotill

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Have seen trailers for her MTV show 'Crazy in Love' They might only last bout ten seconds but they make me cringe!!!
    To be honest i think shes a britney in the making!

Said i'd have a look to see if I can find them.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/id/62084

It looks just horrible. Will they even be able to come up with a programme worse than this?
    Read an article from the Sun before I found it and the writer even seems to be sick of her at this stage. You have to be pretty bad for a Sun writer to be sick of you.

P.S. I forgot Beckham has a programme out in America so I'll stand corrected (By myself that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I bet the Iceland bosses were counting the days, hours and minutes for her contract to expire, when they found that she was more into snow than ice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Call me old fashioned .... but anything is better than going on the game. It's the idiots that buy the mags with her mug on the cover that should really be felt sorry for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

DaveMcG wrote: »
    If you're being honest with yourself like.

Haha :)

She's a bit of a tool alright. Skangers love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I can't say i'm her biggest fan :rolleyes: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

DaveMcG wrote: »
    She's with that taxi driver bloke isn't she.....

She's with Mark Croft..t he taxi driver yes!

I don't wish death on the girl. I think the girl just likes being in the media spot light. If you don't like it ignore it if you do read it! Simple options :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Has anyone seen the publicity shots for her new show with her and her hubbie wearing strait jackets. You can see it here
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/kerrykatona
    Is it just me or do they both look like actual real psychiatric patients. He looks like Hannibal Lecter!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is that show on tonight...if so..ill pass..hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Good grief, she is such an absolute scummer!

Saw a few minutes of her show tonight, basically her sitting in the back of a car reading tonnes of magazine articles about herself and using the word "bollocks" and "fukk" a lot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

She appeared to be pissed and coked out of her tiny mind throughouut most of that photo shoot.Apparantly they had to cut huge chunks out of the show because she was locked and smoking constantly.She's an absolute brainless scumbag.

She's hideous.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

I don't wish her dead but i don't think she is a fit mother for her children and now she is pregnant again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I bet the Iceland bosses were counting the days, hours and minutes for her contract to expire, when they found that she was more into snow than ice.

:D:D

seriously, what a pathetic waste of space and I can't say much more for the brain dead common louts who watch this drivel.
    I feel sorry for the kids but sure time will only turn them into little scumbags also unless someone intervenes fairly quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Brian McFathead should do the right thing and take his kids off her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I thought the show was ok (she does need serious help though!). I surprised myself (and I am still feeling a little bit dirty about it!) by actually warming to that chav she's married to. Whatever he's in it for (could it be that new car and the 25k bike he's getting for Christmas...) he seems to look after her, on camera anyway :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

Agreed. Wishing death upon someone you don't even know is silly. Why waste time even thinking about her/it??
    +1

too right. how pathetic.

Advertisement