Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO -OWG question

Options
  • 17-04-2009 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

the NWO ultimate goal.

one world government , for what reason - what is the ultimate goal
    of having a OWG ?

is there any data on the web that outlines the reasons ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭briktop

wow , some real superiority complexes operating in this forum i must say .

thanks for the tip on google , i was hoping for non googled stuff ( since google is obviously tainted )
    and general opinions as well

think i will just leave all you clearly vastly superiour minds to your
    selves .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

You've got it all wrong. I was being sincere. The last two Google search links will take you right back to the alleged origin of the Illuminati/Knights Templar/NWO.

I also reccomend downloading all of the Zeitgeist film parts as a loose starting point (despite various rebuttals of the credibility of the films sources).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

briktop wrote: »
    wow , some real superiority complexes operating in this forum i must say .

thanks for the tip on google , i was hoping for non googled stuff ( since google is obviously tainted )
    and general opinions as well

think i will just leave all you clearly vastly superiour minds to your
    selves .

care to quantify that remark with something substantive, I really cant see how you came to that conclusion from Vx3's initial comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

care to quantify that remark with something substantive...

Now now let's not start that. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

LOL:D:D

fair point :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

All I can say about this NWo or OWG is they guys heading this up must be the biggest losers in history...
    seriously, you say they have been at this since the inception of the knights templars... close to a thousand years now they have been at it, and we are no where near NWO....

Advertisement