Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

While having sex with my girlfriend the other night, when i pulled out she let a fanny fart. It has only happened a few times, usually when we're doing doggy. Anyway, we wer talking bout it later and she said it used to always happen her.

Is there any reason for this happening so often with her before and only the the odd time with me?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

It means you're not packing the same punch. :(

Kidding. Go worry about something worth worrying about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Depends on the position and many other things really. Don't worry about it.
    Personally I'm always glad when it doesn't happen to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tor2

Oriel wrote: »
    It means you're not packing the same punch. :(

Kidding. Go worry about something worth worrying about.

Ah im not really worried bout it, was just wondering. I was maybe a bit worried that i wasnt packing the same punch ha. But she told me im the best she's being with so im happy with that ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I have no idea why it happens. Air escaping or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Ya i reckon its about air gettin trapped in there. I hate it happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Normal, bit embarrassing for the girl though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tor2

biko wrote: »
    Normal, bit embarrassing for the girl though :D

Yeah it must be, she got a bit annoyed when i lauged ha. It didnt bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I used to know a girl who could do them whilst she was sitting down, clothed, it was hilarious.. she was seriously hot too.

Anytime it happens to me and my gf, we just giggle it off :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

Tor2 wrote: »
    Hi,

While having sex with my girlfriend the other night, when i pulled out she let a fanny fart. It has only happened a few times, usually when we're doing doggy. Anyway, we wer talking bout it later and she said it used to always happen her.

Is there any reason for this happening so often with her before and only the the odd time with me?

Thanks

next time she does it hold her down and fart into her face. that'll stop her doing it again

it does tend to happen now and again. its just air getting trapped...remember to say "god bless you" when she does it though or else she'll get pregnant...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Dont laff at her and draw attention to it!!! Thats so mean. She'll be paranoid about it happening again. Just ignore it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

white_falcon banned for a week for unhelpful posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Tor2 if you pull all the way out of you gf then air will rush in and when you push back in it will get pushed out.

Don't pull all the way out, keep the tip in and that way air can't go rushing in.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Certain positions really make this worse, youll find out what they are as you go, Im sure it varies from person to person. It doesnt mean youre doing it better or worse than her previous partner/s. Its just the fit and thrust at the time.

It is really embarrassing when youre in the throes of passion and all of a sudden you let rip.:) You feel the need to say that wasnt my ass!:) But hey it happens to everyone so all you can do is laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

When you're pulling out try sticking a finger in or something to let air in: leave it there until youre done pulling out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

They are both hilarious and satisfying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I wanted to die the first time that happened to me. You can't hold it in like a regular fart and you don't feel it coming at all. Now we just giggle a little and get back to business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

it can be quite embaressing for her but its nothing to worry about, there can be 2 factors. If you come of of the vagina and back in you are pushing air in with your penis. you said it happened when you gave her anal, when you are giving her anal her vagina flaps are most likely relaxing and tensing sucking in small pockets of hair thus causing a fart.

Nothing to worry about just have a giggle and enjoy your sex :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭Esel

odarallo wrote: »
    you said it happened when you gave her anal
    You do know the difference between anal and doggy style?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Tor2 wrote: »
    when we're doing doggy.
    odarallo wrote: »
    you said it happened when you gave her anal,

I think you've been doing it the wrong way odarallo. Doggy != anal.

Op - don't worry about it - it happens. I'm with the same woman for 13 years - sometimes she farts - most of the time she doesn't. It's nothing to worry about for either of you.

Advertisement