Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing Liverpool V Everton today

Options
  • 16-01-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi All

Anyone know of pubs today showing the full Liverpool/Everton game game (as opposed to turning it off at half time for the Munster game)?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Try Flannerys,the manager is a liverpool fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rushian

The big Flannerys just up by Nancys is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

rushian wrote: »
    The big Flannerys just up by Nancys is it?

Yeah, that's the one.Must be a few pubs with different tv's set up

Cheers Ill give them a ring to check.

I'm sure there are a few pubs with more than 1 tv but just wary with the rugby on that it will be switched off/ commentary turned down etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Is it city centre you are looking for?

• Advertisement

amiable wrote: »
    Is it city centre you are looking for?

Yeah city centre

I just rang Flannerys and they told me to ring back at 1 as they are not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Give the still house a call..... I know a few pubs outside the city centre showing it

tried 2 numbers for the Still House neither of which work.
    Was chatting with friends about it last nite and we thought Still House is the best bet but one of the lads thought they prioritise the rugby now

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

I called the manager of Flannerys (he's a friend of a friend) and they are showing it (and the Munster game too). Result!! Let's hope Red is the colour of the day...

I called the manager of Flannerys (he's a friend of a friend) and they are showing it (and the Munster game too). Result!! Let's hope Red is the colour of the day...

Brilliant thanks

want to watch munster too but Liverpool get preference :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement