Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corbally

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

That tit is out doing his rounds again tonight. What a plank, god help him it's a pity he doesn't realise how pathetic he looks.

Would love to see what'd happen if he was up my part of the world and tried his miserable hand at diffin, he'd be laughed out of it. State of him.

lol, just came on to post that I'd heard it out in annacotty. doing some serious cruisin tonight so!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

The windows in my room face out towards Pa Healy Rd, so I hear him in all his glory, the gimp :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

think i just heard him or one of his buddies back out here as I was posting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Just back from Supermacs beside Maxol,ya gotta give it to the lad.It is nice and loud. :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DR.Magoo

He can fair hold a drift too, makes smoke like a christmas tree factory on fire! She must have about 20 times the power of my nana's Micrai'd say in her, fierce yoke altogether!

Still though, a model for Penny's and a car like that, he gets some serious fanny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

DR.Magoo wrote: »
    He can fair hold a drift too, makes smoke like a christmas tree factory on fire! She must have about 20 times the power of my nana's Micrai'd say in her, fierce yoke altogether!

Still though, a model for Penny's and a car like that, he gets some serious fanny.

I can feel the love

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Turbo simo, any chance the car happens to be yours? Because if its the same car I'm thinking of then the owner is on another forum I'm on with the user name simo? Just wondering since your only posts are about this car, which happens to be a turbo car and its owner goes by the name simo...seems a bit suspicious! I could be very wrong there but just want to clear it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Turbo simo

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Testament1 wrote: »
    Turbo simo, any chance the car happens to be yours? Because if its the same car I'm thinking of then the owner is on another forum I'm on with the user name simo? Just wondering since your only posts are about this car, which happens to be a turbo car and its owner goes by the name simo...seems a bit suspicious! I could be very wrong there but just want to clear it up.

Oh goodness, surely you're not suggesting that Turbo Simo is... Trolling?! I thought he was a genuine car fan, I can't believe someone would do that.
    /sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Turbo simo

haha BANG BANG BANG !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think that answers the OP's question. :rolleyes:

Closing this thread now. Turbo-simo, please add something constructive to this forum or I'll have to ban you for spamming videos of your car.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement