Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late late show audience member

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭lauraelaine

NickMondo wrote: »
    Good stuff, if I heard of one decent freebie it would help, love hate box set and that doesn't sound worth it!

Usually a hamper or small gift along with a night away in a hotel or tickets to a show / event ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

what way to they check the tickets, if someone goes and says their me will that work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

seriously if i give my da my ticket I assume that would work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭brian_t

What does it say on your ticket.

Tickets were in my name I had to show id when we got there it should say the same on the email they will have sent u

brian_t wrote: »
    What does it say on your ticket.
    Well sure u have to pick up tickets at the studio before the show starts or have they changed that now

Advertisement