Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitler dolls!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

They are quite detailed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

My dad would love one of these. His birthday's coming up. Any idea where to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

is that a hitler skull accessory in the clip, complete with hairdo?

/wants

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

either his head's schrunk or his hat is too big!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Can it do jew jitsu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Want dat one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

They could do worse, ie make one of the pope.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Why is there outrage?

Is it part of a historical figures range or being sold as the cool new toy for kids to own, complete with free membership to the Hitler Youth?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,069 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I've got one of those - it's recruited the cat, annexed the front room and now has eyes on the kitchen.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

When I was in Japan, I saw plenty of Adolf Hitler dolls in model shops and the likes, as well as dolls of other nazis like Himmler. Granted, these weren't in toy shops or aimed at kids but rather collectors and the like, as you could get a lot of miniature tanks, but it's the same deal. I also saw nazi flags being sold in Harajuku.

I was actually quite tempted to get the Hitler doll out of the sheer absurdity of it, but decided against it.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I've got one of those - it's recruited the cat, annexed the front room and now has eyes on the kitchen.

Haha, that's brilliant.

I really want one of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 An Bhfuil tu sa

I personally wouldn't purchase anything regarding Hitler or Nazi's but thats just me and I guess I can understand the production of them as he was a historical figure. As someone said above it doesn't come with a membership card to hitler youth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I bet he'd feel right at home in amongst the aryan barbie and kens.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I like how it has his early days outfit as well... All he's missing is a Sergent Pepper outfit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I suppose if you can't get Nazi Barbie this is the next best thing!
    It looks crap! If there gonna bring out a Hitler doll, they should at least make it look more like him.
    I wouldn't buy one anyway - I've always been more of a Stalin man.
    I like how it has his early days outfit as well... All he's missing is a Sergent Pepper outfit.
    Oh they'll be bringing out lots of accessories soon, I imagine!
    Once you have Hitler, you'll have to buy all his friends too: Himmler, Goebbels and co. will all be along soon.
    And, of course, an Eva Braun doll with "Adolf & Eva's Dream Bunker" to go along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I wonder will he fit in the X-Wing toy I have in the attic.

Use the Force Luke

Nein!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Oh they'll be bringing out lots of accessories soon, I imagine!
    Once you have Hitler, you'll have to buy all his friends too: Himmler, Goebbels and co. will all be along soon.
    And, of course, an Eva Braun doll with "Adolf & Eva's Dream Bunker" to go along with it.
    I better start making some Lebensraum on my shelf (sorry)

I better start making some Lebensraum on my shelf (sorry)
    Better to do that, otherwise you'll have to resort to the final solution and remove the undesirable items off the shelf.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think I'll wait for Klaus Barbie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,856 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sherifu wrote: »
    Can it do jew jitsu?

You mean jewjitsu?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Jesus, what will they think of next.

This perhaps?

or maybe Guten Tag Kätzchen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

When I was in Japan, I saw plenty of Adolf Hitler dolls in model shops and the likes, as well as dolls of other nazis like Himmler. Granted, these weren't in toy shops or aimed at kids but rather collectors and the like, as you could get a lot of miniature tanks, but it's the same deal. I also saw nazi flags being sold in Harajuku.

I was actually quite tempted to get the Hitler doll out of the sheer absurdity of it, but decided against it.

Could you imagine if you got stopped, explaining that to customs..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Does it have one ball or two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Could you imagine if you got stopped, explaining that to customs..... :D

I don't know how I'd explain it to anyone tbh. It'd look very out of place on my shelf next to Domokun, Totoro, Princess Mononoke and the like. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Hitler & Friends! All the Rage this Christmas Kids! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Remember all the good things Hitler did !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

They could do worse, ie make one of the pope.

pope_bobble_head_1.jpg

Theres this one if you're old school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

I Jewst can't wait to get my hands on one! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement