Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend hurling

Options
  • 29-08-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Mods, apologies if this should be in the GAA forum but can anybody tell me how much into the quarter finals on both Saturday and Sunday in Cusack Park?
    Is this online anywhere also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

"how much into"? Do you mean how many of them are being played in the park? If so, all 4 of them are. Clare GAA SHC Fixtures. The relegation rounds are being played in a few places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

cgarvey wrote: »
    "how much into"? Do you mean how many of them are being played in the park? If so, all 4 of them are. Clare GAA SHC Fixtures. The relegation rounds are being played in a few places.

I'm guessing that they were looking to find out how much it would cost to get into the games

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

dmc17 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that they were looking to find out how much it would cost to get into the games

Yes, how much it costs was what I meant by how much in as opposed to how many games on.
    I suppose about €15 for Clarecastle v Ballyea tomorrow?

Advertisement