Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you like it soft?

• 09-01-2011 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Now I've never used softener with my laundry as I am a double hard mofo but lately I've been missing the warmth and comfort of a soft towel as opposed to a stiff rigid exfoliating one so I am seriously considering dropping a few more man points and buying softener

This is cool yeah?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

I like it soft like Jack Black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

No I like it hard, starched in fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Get the Bold Liqui-tabs, they're washing tabs with softener built in, so you can use the "i thought they were just the cleaning stuff" line. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

Dont use softener on towels, it makes them less absorbant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I am seriously considering dropping a few more man points

Not something you can afford after the other thread tbh.:)

Don't bother with softner, dry them in the tumbler and they're soft as a cloud.

If you have to dry them outside, use softener and then shake the life out of them before you peg them out, to fluff up the loops in the towelling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Now I've never used softener with my laundry as I am a double hard mofo but lately I've been missing the warmth and comfort of a soft towel as opposed to a stiff rigid exfoliating one so I am seriously considering dropping a few more man points and buying softener

This is cool yeah?

Fvck buying softner, use the money to buy your balls back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Dont use softener on towels, it makes them less absorbant.

Towels are gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 The General.

Does it really matter???? As long as its clean, it'll do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Towels are gay.

Yea i agree, i dry meself with some old yard brushes and for the akward bits i use a lump hammer to belt to water out

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭daddydick

Towels are gay.

Agree 100%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

No way, Towels are awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Denims, Denims, Denims anyone who knows good laundry eticut knows what Im Im on about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Trekmad wrote: »
    No way, Towels are awesome!

If that wasn't a line in Bill & Ted, it should have been.

Like, totally.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't start another thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement