Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Office 2003

• 26-02-2009 4:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭

i just installed office 2003 on my laptop (it a compaq with vista and core duo if that make's any difference) and everytime i open word or excel i keep getting
    END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE
    print accept decline

if i accept i can work away but ever time i open a file i get the same pop up any way to remove this? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Yeah I've seen it before!! I had to make a registry edit to get rid of it. Unfortunately I can't remember what I had to do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

ah rite I thinks its just vista dosent like older programs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭fugazied

I can't believe Vista won't run Office 2003 :( Microsoft try to squeeze every cent out of us, forcing upgrades. Try open office instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

You could try right clicking on the Word / Excel etc icon and selecting run as administrator when it opens accept the conditions and hopefully it'll be sorted! It keeps popping up because it cant make the change in the registry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

fugazied wrote: »
    I can't believe Vista won't run Office 2003 :( Microsoft try to squeeze every cent out of us, forcing upgrades. Try open office instead.

It does :confused: Well at least I ran it fine on Vista Business till I decided to get 2007 myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ITMissy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

sorry for sounding daft but my login is the admin on the laptop and when i right click there's no option to run as admin and ive went through as much as i can even followed the step by step from the microsoft web page and no option :confused:

Advertisement