Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fame

Options
  • 19-02-2005 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Somehow my attenton as diverted to one of these recently and my yearning for a five-string was rekindled. What I want to know is, they look gorgeous, and everything about them sounds good, but are they as good as they seem? Does anyone have first-hand experience with them? The jobby in question would be this if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Five strings rule.

That is all.

but 6 is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

feylya wrote:
    Five strings rule.

That is all.

but 6 is better

*high fives*

Nice bass there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

On a related note, hom much could I expect to get by flogging my jazz bass? It's a Squier standard and it's in pretty much mint condition. It'd help to pay for this bad boy. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I've always fancied getting a 5 string. Playing them though, it takes a bit of getting used to the extra string. I'm always playing the top string to get the low E instead of second string, just though habit.

S.

Advertisement