Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Hunted

• 06-06-2003 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

WORST MOVIE EVER. :o

I cannot emphasize how terribly bad this movie is. I'm never going to a flick again without reading a preview first.

Just to give an idea as to the kinda rubbish you're dealing with here:
    "Do you know how many innocent chickens are slaughtered each day? 6 million. How would you like it if someone were to arrive above us in the food chain? Do you understand?"

Queue 'thinking' music.
    FBI agent puts her head down and deeply states "yeah", as if she's about to cry, she's so moved.

I cant believe I paid for that :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

That first spoiler/fact/line is actually quite good I think :) THINK about it like, IF somthing more intelligent were to arrive abvove us in the food chain what would happen OMG LIOKE :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

We are an intelligent conscious race. The same cannot be argued for chickens. Ever hear of a chicken wondering why he's here? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Tbh avoid this film. Don't go "oh it might be good anyway what do they know". Really. Avoid it. It's pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Lol @ kamobes review, specially the spoiler. Good christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Originally posted by Tusky
    That first spoiler/fact/line is actually quite good I think :) THINK about it like, IF somthing more intelligent were to arrive abvove us in the food chain what would happen OMG LIOKE :eek:

No
    i wont think about it cos thats a stupid statement.
    The film seems to be getting bad reviews all over the place. even the tosser on MTV said it was crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I enjoyed this movie so much so, that the moment I came out of the cinema I began stabbing my genitals with a set of keys.

I only went to see the movie because it had Benicio Del Toro in it. I thought he was pretty damn good in The Way Of The Gun. Sweet Jesus though, this is ****ing awful.

The editing is atrocious, they must have all been on crack or something. One moment the movie is set in a city, the next minute, they're all in the woods playing Rambo with bungie cords & home-made knives.

That makes two really bad movies in one week for me. I only just saw Phonebooth, and although I will admit that Colin Farrell puts in some excellent acting, the movie as a whole had me in bits. I need to see the Matrix, damnit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

it's got johnny cash on the soundtrack ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

... but it's still ****e. rambo-goes-to-kosovo and comes back as the fugitive with a twist of on deadly ground

Advertisement