Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cinema Idiots

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Not really, Im arguing that the Northside is a scumfilled festering sore on the side of Dublin more so than that the Savoy is much better than UGC...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by richindub2
    Not really, Im arguing that the Northside is a scumfilled festering sore on the side of Dublin more so than that the Savoy is much better than UGC...
    Ah, comedy laughs.
    I don't think anyone can defend Dublin - North or South. It's an entirely awful place, filled with entirely awful people.
    So... what's it got to do with this thread?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Savoy being on the southside, of course.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

the cinema in wexford town anyone?

it actually smells like cow crap. no doubt due to generations of farmers coming in in their mucky, turd infested wellies for the family day out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Originally posted by DeVore
    The Savoy being on the southside, of course.

DeV.

No, more that the Savoy is slightly better than UGC but either of them would be a hell of a lot better if they were on the South side.

And Obeygiant, it was relevent to the thread as it concerned ugc / the savoy's location but now its sorta spiraling off on its own so ill drop it :P

(also, some parts of Dublin are nice!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Smiler

Ive never seen a gang of 'ruggerbugger heads' going around grafton street looking for fights, maybe you should just hop out of that bright orange tracksuit and stop making fun of them eh? Might reduce your 'trouble'...

Totally of the original topic but....

Hmmm..... I've been going out with a girl from the Southside for about 5 years. And in that time I have met more snobby gits (like you) than I care to remember. You see luckily for me I don't talk like a "skanger" or dress like one, so the "snobby gits" are quite surprised when I tell them I'm from "the noirthsoide"

"Oh really but why aren't you wearing a tracksuit" ha ha chaf chaf!" is usually what I get after I tell them.

And this used to really annoy me, but then I realized I can go anywhere in Dublin. I can go to the fanciest places & I can also walk down Darndale in the middle of the night if I want to.

While you have to stay in your little nice warm protected fabricated life and sit there on the internet slagging off people because they can't afford as nice clothes as you or drive daddy's BMW.

What a Sad person you are..... :D

Again sorry everyone for going OT
    I just hate this ignorant crap

Oh and just one last point. The 3 lads that kicked the sh*te out that Librarian on Grafton St. Where where they from? How expensive where the solicitors that they walked into the copshop the next morning with? Weren't two of them tennis pro's

"Oh.... like..... sorry Mr Gardai.......like he was like slagging by backhand like"

"Yeah he totally deserved it ..........like"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

lads get a grip, the Northside is just misunderstood, its really much safer than the Southside, all those junkies andstuff are just propaganda spread by those devious jocks.

Advertisement