Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

can you please recommend a Honda service centre?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭

All
    I bought this Honda Accord 2006 petrol few months back.
    As per the service history, its almost 12months the previous owner had the service done.
    can someone please recommend a Honda Accord service centre in Dublin?(preferably south, as i live this side)

i was thinking of getting a full service as I am not sure what was done previously.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The car is going on 7 years old so the warranty has well expired, you don't need to take it to a Honda dealer to have it serviced. The Civic is a straight forward car with non complex mechanics, any decent indepentant garage should be able to service it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks bazz for your guidance.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A user called Nissan Doctor around here works for a well known indy garage in Dublin, worth dropping him a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tony D

Gowan motors and Clonskeagh motors are the min Honda dealers on th south side.

As previously said, I would nt bother with a main dealer stamp, unless you are into that. There are a few Indy mechanics that are more than qualified to do the job. Any Honda is very easy to service

Advertisement