Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel-Car repair & washing

Options
  • 10-07-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

My opel's break light is not working (left side only) and wondering if anyone can recommend a good and trustworthy mechanic/repair shop in Clonmel please. I am new in town.

Also, if you can suggest a good reasonable car wash.

Many thanks

Comments

Its probably just a bulb gone in the brake light,if it was working recently..Any of the motor factors in town,should be able to put one in,in a couple of mins..Go to any of the topaz garages in Town,they will power wash the car...Last time I had it done ,it was about 8/10 euro..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Is there cleaning from inside of car as well at Topaz?

Ok I will check out of any motor garage is open tomorrow or on Monday.

many thanks for continuous help! :)
    Its probably just a bulb gone in the brake light,if it was working recently..Any of the motor factors in town,should be able to put one in,in a couple of mins..Go to any of the topaz garages in Town,they will power wash the car...Last time I had it done ,it was about 8/10 euro..

Hi What I meant was motor factor..not garage..Sean O Donoghue on the bypass is a good place to go...They will sort out the brake problem..if its just the bulb...For the car cleaning..you will find one on the quay and the gashouse bridge just to mention two...And just to say ..if the light problem is not the bulb..the garage to go to is Kertons..which is up near the Park hotel...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hi What I meant was motor factor..not garage..Sean O Donoghue on the bypass is a good place to go...They will sort out the brake problem..if its just the bulb...For the car cleaning..you will find one on the quay and the gashouse bridge just to mention two...And just to say ..if the light problem is not the bulb..the garage to go to is Kertons..which is up near the Park hotel...

Sean O'Donoghue Ltd. Motor Parts. do not fit bulbs as some bulbs are quite complicated to fit and the company does not employ mechanics.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks everyone. Kurtons fixed it today
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement