Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-25 (German Tier 7 TD) confirmed to be removed

Options
  • 17-12-2014 12:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Putting in a separate thread to ensure people are more likely to spot it.

The E-25 has been confirmed to be the premium tank that will be removed. The last day of sale will be:

- until 22.12.2014 in the ingame shop
    - until 15.1.2015 in the premium store

Official announcement is here. If you don't own one but you want a TD that goes as fast as a top tier light tank, with a machine gun with good dps that is simply fun to drive around in then pick one up. You can even get the 30% discount if you're willing to pay cash :P

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Great business sense there from WG...... announce it is to be removed then give people a month to fork out EU25 quid for it.

March of Nations doesn't include Premium tanks.

I expect we will see an E-25 in the next few days as part of the Advent calender?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Only ingame store; my bad :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Nody wrote: »
    Only ingame store; my bad :(

Sorry, I didn't spot that offer stuck in the middle of all those numbers!!
    Yup, 30% off Tier 7 premium from Dec 34th-Jan 11th.
    Well played WG, remove the gold option just before the discount!

I actually got my own E-25 12 months ago in a similar sale, 30% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

such stronk russian marketing tactics.

sick of the game at the moment, every single team is fookin lemmings all going one side, im losing my head.. deffo gonna be on ftr's name and shame next time around!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

copeyhagen wrote: »
    such stronk russian marketing tactics.

sick of the game at the moment, every single team is fookin lemmings all going one side, im losing my head.. deffo gonna be on ftr's name and shame next time around!!
    I usually go with sarcasm instead; can't really report me on it and I still get to vet :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement